I had the weirdest experience yesterday! I went out, as every Thursday (I was very good by the way, no excess), and I had a light Guru; like every Thursday. And for the first time in my life I had incontrollable shaking from it. My whole body was shivering and awkward. My hands were shaking so much I had trouble to lift my shooter glass to my mouth. I was super cold and could not do anything about it. Isn’t that weird?Oh, and don’t you just love when you score under your calorie goal for the day without even trying? That’s exactly what happened to me yesterday. I was supposed to have Indian Cauliflower Stew which have chick pea and rice (good, but deadly) but the chick peas weren’t good anymore. Instead I made a big bowl of vegetable curry for a fraction of the calories. That just made my day.
We’re getting into the weekend now though. We’ll see how that goes. I’m having diner with my bffs tonight and I don’t know what we’re having and tomorrow it’s board games with my family. Pizza will probably be on the menu… eeeeeeeekkkk!!!
Sunday will probably be calmer. I plan on doing a salt flush. I haven't done any in ages and I can't imagine how bad it will be with all the Holidays food I had. So much fat, yuck! Anyways, crudites and hummus, anyone?
Stay thin!!
xxxx

0 comments:
Post a Comment