300 cal for a tiny bag of chips!?

| |
I almost forget how it felt to blog about weight lost. I had lost hope and motivation but it’s all back now. Having to write here my victories and defeats does me good.

I finally did my yoga yesterday. I was all tight, it’s been a while since I’ve done any, but I felt good and a bit sweaty. I’d like to do some again today if I have time.

I ended the day at 695 because M bought me nasty chips when I asked for low-fat pretzels. I managed to ate 2/3 of the little bag and give the rest to him. There was no way I was adding 300 of fat to my pretty good day!

For today I am having a tiny bowl of left-over from yesterday’s diner at lunch and for diner I don’t have anything left in my fridge so I’ll have grilled zucchini and one hard boiled egg for a tally of 350. Nothing more because I am going out tonite and there will be booze involved. And you all know how bad it is. It can add up pretty quickly! I know the barmaid so I bring my own diet whatever and she does not ask any questions. Nice, right?

Oh and we got a new kitty! She is a little 2 months wonder and I love her so much. I already have one cat (love him to death too) and so far he loves her too. She is all black with a tiny white mask and white boots. So cute! She cried most of the night though, and I am pretty tired this morning but it’s all good. A good cup of chai and I was up and running!

Do you guys have any good recipe to share (low-cal that is) to bring to a picnic? I am going to the beach next Saturday and we all have to bring a little something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment