Hi there everyone,I hope everybody had a great weekend!
Friday
As I said on in my previous post, on Friday I had dinner with my family for my father’s birthday. I originally planned on eating the bare minimum before dinner but that didn’t know out really well.
On lunch time I wasn’t feeling like eating cucumber and grapes so I went out and had Lebanese food. It’s really not that bad once you remove the pita bread and eat a small portion but it took me at 250 calories instead of 40. I managed not to eat anything else until 9PM.
We had chicken skewers with vegetables and I had two glasses of red wine with that. I got tipsy pretty fast since I had slept 3 hours the previous night and I was also very, very hungry. That lead to a double serving of cupcakes for a total of 745 calories for the day. Could have been worse. Right?
After glupping my two cakes, I felt so so tired and went to bed. I had a good time and M was really nice all night. We slept in the small bed in my father’s caravan under the sound of drums the raindrops made…
Saturday
My mother woke us up because it was already 10:30 and we had to pack things up. Once the caravan was all tidy and clean we went to get breakfast. I had one poached egg over an English muffin with a mountain of fresh fruits. I left the cottage cheese as I don’t eat cheese and the other egg because that would have been too much.
I got back home with M and we cleaned our loft a bit and then watched the tv until my two best friends and my sister arrived. We went to see Inglourious Basterds, where I shared a small bag of popcorn and a bottle of water with M.
Then we went to my favourite restaurant, probably the last time I'm going with A for a long time because she’s going away for uni and I won’t be able to see her much. Anyway the restaurant is a New York style bar and grill where they serve some of the best food in town. I had the grilled salmon over their home salad with a side of mango salsa. The fish was a 10oz monster and I managed to eat the smallest half (about 4.5 oz) and I had a bit less than the half of the salad. I swear it must have been at least 5 cups of lettuce in there! I behaved and had one single cosmopolitan and one bread roll. All for a total of 866 calories.
Now, I must say I am quite proud of myself because out if two times; I managed to stay in control on both occasion! Restaurants are my worst enemies and keeping my intake under 1000 calories with popcorn is really something for me.
Sunday
Sunady was a pretty boring day. I did some bicycling and later we went to the farmer’s market. I did a lot of walking and I carried stuff around but other than that I was too lazy to properly exercise. For breakfast, I had a big bowl of cereals with almond milk and fresh figs and made my day on that and a grapefruit juice.
We got home and I made some banana bread and my hummus for the week. For dinner I had 1 small sweet red pepper with hummus, 1 small slice of banana bread and a big bowl of fresh fruit salad: banana, plum, orange and grapes while watching Dexter SSN3. Total of 734 calories.
Seems like 700-800 was my normal this week/weekend. Eventhough it’s still restricting I feel like I’ve been eating correctly during the past few days. When I go under I feel really bad, get these killer headaches and I feel like I’m going to faint. I used to be able to restrict to 400-500 or even lower for weeks but now… I can’t. I think I’m going to stick with that and see what happens.
I have made a new plan: I want to be 116 on November 4, 2009. On this very day, it will be our second anniversary for M and I. Wish me luck… because I’ve gained 1.2 lbs over the weekend. Urgh!

1 comments:
woooooow that is impressive self control to go out for dinner TWICE and stay in control - so unfair that you gained!
Glad to see you're staying positive about it, maybe its just water/bloating etc?
Post a Comment