I finished my day at 970 calories. But to my defence, I burned some serious calories yesterday! I literally was either standing or walking or dancing from 5:30PM to 4AM. Ok ok, I sat for maximum 40 minutes in there, I was driving. Shoot me. I went grocery shopping for my dad’s birthday (I am making honey vanilla cupcakes!) and I also had to find him a present. I am offering him what I like to offer the best: a book that meant something to me. This time I chose The New York Trilogy (City of Glass, Ghosts and The Locked Room) by Paul Auster. I read that book when I studied mythology in college; very, very good book by one of the most amazing American writer of our time.
Then I went home and attacked the cupcake task right away because I had to leave at 9. I just bought a new hand mixer and it works so well! Anyway, I had to taste, you know how it works. Cupcakes are the devil. Mine are relatively light and as healthy as a cupcake can be but it’s the frosting that’s boosting the calories out of proportion. I need to find or alter a recipe to adapt it to my eating habits and still be able to shape the frosting into cute swirls. I had the munchies when I got home but I had nothing to binge on but grapes and tom yum peanuts so I kept it under control; a handful of each.
I’m starting to be obsessed by my weight again. I weighed almost everyday this week even though I knew I was in my periods and I tend to retain water and eat more. I need to keep this under control. But I did shed another pound yesterday. That makes 3 whole pounds this week! I don’t understand this wicked body of mine. I really don’t. But I feel good, pissed at myself for giving in this week, but good.
I wore the simplest outfit yesterday at the club (where I had a single shooter, not an ounce more) and got so many good comments! I was wearing my tightest black skinny pants (you know these willforsuregivemevaricoselaterbecausetheyaresodamntight
skinny pants?) with a black bustier, tan leather knee high flat boots and a big black and gold chain necklace and I’ve got to admit; I did look good! My tights are Eskimo kissing each other now. Meaning they are almost apart and only very lightly touching when my feet are tight together. I am sooooo excited to finally see them apart!

Anyhow.
I’ve changed my goal weight after taking this little quiz found of Poker Face’s blog (he is great, go check him out!). Following this highly scientific quiz result, I should weight 116 pounds so be it! I’m doing it just because I can.
I probably won’t post anything during the weekend so I wish you all a good time! Think thin and stay sharp!


3 comments:
dont feel you have to defend yourself for 970 - if thats a bad day then you're setting yourself up for a fall on an actual bad bad day.
and i like the term eskimo kissing for my thighs... sometimes in tight jeans theres light all the way up, if i tilt my hips back theres a huge gap, clench my butt and theyre solid. but eskimo kissing sums up their natural state. We'll get there soon lady, just you wait and see...
Oh you bet we will Lulu! We just need to work a little harder, a little longer… But trust me, we'll get there!
I am soo glad I found you in a better mood today! :)
I weigh myself everyday too.. no worries
Post a Comment