Damn M&M's!
at
10:53 a.m.
|
Posted by
Luella
|
I completely busted my calorie limit of 700 yesterday. It ate all the way up to 900! I am pissed! I was doing sooooo good until 11:30PM when I watched Dexter with M and we opened the M&M and the Tom Yum Peanuts. I ate about 250 calories worth of shit! Fuck.
Breathe in. Breaaaaaaathe in.
It’s not the first time it happens. Let’s rationalize this: I am back from a big weekend (ate like a big fat cow), I am on my periods (I usually tend to eat like a big fat cow), let’s not dramatise this too much. Shit happens, right? Today will be better.
I did do my exercise though. 40 minutes of biking and 1 hour of yoga. I really pushed my yoga yesterday. I felt taller and stronger at the end of it. I just love the feeling… My legs all stretched, tired, my shoulders, strong, even my hips, wider, more flexible. And the meditation; boy do I love to meditate! Anyway, it was a good one yesterday; alone in my loft, just a few candles to lit my mat, not a noise but the purr of my cats, close. A cup of black tea after, my hair wet from the warm shower and my bathrobe around my smaller body.
Today’s plan: 1 medium cucumber with homemade hummus and 2 figs for lunch, a handful of unsalted dry roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds if I need to snack and string beans and sweet tomatoes salad for a tally of about 500 calories. 45 minutes on the bike, no pause, and yoga again. I can do this. I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you definitely can do it. once you get into a rhythm everything will be okay, strive for that. thanks for the comment earlier :] much love!
Awe, don't freak out. The other day my boyfriend bought me chips! I love chips but I was so bummed, I ate way to many before deciding to go to bed before I ate any more!
Mmmm, yoga. I love yoga, makes me feel so much better afterwards.
And yes, you can do this. Me too, me too! =)
Post a Comment