
Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day. Worked a boring shift and ate outside (sweet potatoes and green beans) then went home and watched the Darjeeling Limited (Very very good movie. Same director as The Royal Tenenbaum). I made a vegetarian chilli for diner and ate it alone as M works on the afternoon shift. Ended my day at 660 calories with a small iced tea pop before going to bed. Not bad, right?
Yeah, except I purged, again, for no reason. The chilli was too… fulfilling. How fucked up I am, right? I didn’t even binge! Seems like I like to destroy my teeth for fun. I am in a purging cycle lately and I don’t know how to snap out of it. Jeez, I am sooo pissed off.
Anyway, I weighed 126.4 this morning (I know, I am supposed to weight on w-e). I’ve been hovering between 128 and 126 lately and I am glad to be back down a little.
Today, I’ve got to behave. My teeth are starting to hurt a little. Not a good sign. On the menu today; a tiny bowl of chilli for lunch and poached salmon with leek and carrots for diner. Should totalize about 550 calories. Enough place for a little frozen pop if it’s too hot in the apartment.
I really need to focus on keeping my food inside. Even more if I had a low calories day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment