Did it!

| |


I did it! I kept all my food inside yesterday. After diner, the urge was there and the idea haunted me for about half and hour. It was literally like if my body was screaming: “it’s too much, you’ll get fat, get rid of it, GET RID OF IT!” But I didn’t and went to take a cold bath instead. Haha, what a weird thing to get excited about, not making myself puke!

So my total for yesterday is 730. I little bit more than intended (I have a mental barrier of 800 calories/day so it’s no biggie) because I indulged a tbsp of honey peanut butter (90 cal) in the afternoon and half a cup of blueberries (42) before going to bed. I am quite happy with myself. I made some organic salmon in papillotte (cooked wrapped in aluminium foil) which is a uber healthy meal.

Other than that I skipped training once again because of the heat. Seriously, just doing the dishes made me sweat like a pig (thus the cold bath)! Sorry, my days are pretty boring. Haha.

Today I plan on getting the first dvd of Gossip Girls season two and watching it while eating my famous Pasta with Turkey Ragù Sauce and then maybe if it’s not too hot doing some much needed yoga. So far I have 480 calories planned, but I might up it up a little if I train.

I really need to find a nice, easy, non-dairy, low cal smoothie recipe. I could have them all day long and be perfectly happy! Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment