Really, as much as last week was doing super well, this week definitely not my most glorious one. I went over my daily allowance, again. And worse; was not able to get my lazy ass on the bike, not even on the yoga mat. I intended to do my yoga this morning but then again, too lazy to get up and I even overslept. Ugh.I finished my day with 680 calories instead of 500 because a) I was so fucking hungry when I got home that I ate an iced tea popsicle. b) I was so fucking hungry when I ate dinner at 9PM that I added a slice of bread (110 cal!) to my meal c) snacked on M&’Ms, again, before going to bed.
BUT if it wasn’t a good restricting day, I did work on a personal project that had been on ice for a while, thanks to photographer’s block. I worked on pictures I took last month from 5:30 to 9, straight, and when I finally finished my stomach was seriously growling, thus the slice of bread. But I am happy with the work I’ve done.
I really need to get back on track and STICK TO THE PLAN. Doing plans and NOT following them won’t get me to 118 pounds, that’s for sure. My periods are almost over and I am curious to see if my disastrous week was as bad as I think… I will most probably be stuck at 123-124.
Today’s plan: I already ate breakfast (multigrain toast with blackberry jam) and for lunch I have some green beans salad from yesterday plus 2 small figs. Dinner will be wild boar sausage bake with sticky sweet cherry tomatoes. NO SNACKING. And I have to at least do my yoga.

0 comments:
Post a Comment