Fail after fail after fail

| |
Why do I even make a plan, uh? I failed AGAIN yesterday, as I most probably will today as well. Still. Still, I have lost about a pound since last week. How can I lose a pound if I keep eating like a fucking whale? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to lost; my happiness is simply tainted by my complete and total absence of will power.

Shit. Fuck.

So. Yesterday was actually worse than Tuesday. I ate for 1,018 calories of food, adding a bowl of cereals and two figs during dinner as dessert and 1 spoonful of peanut butter as a snack because I was simply going to faint at work. And with all this food inside, ALL THAT SHIT, I wasn’t even feeling too full. Just ok; normal. Haven’t felt that way in a long long, time.

I biked for 30 minutes, hard, and did my yoga. I think I have stetched my left shoulder a bit too much, it hurts this morning. At least I burned a bit. I don’t know what I am supposed to think.

I’ve already planned for 610 calories today. I’d really like to keep it that way, but I am quite sure once again I will eat my way up to 900-1000. I guess I have to roll with it, right?

Hope everybody’s having a better week than I.

2 comments:

2beskinny said...

First off, that picture is fantastic!
Second, I came to your page and was totally confused by the new layout (i thought I had the wrong blog for a second) but it looks lovely.

Third, we all have our ups and downs girl, try not to get to down on yourself because that just makes it harder to bounce back. And why are you so sure you will fail again? If you think you can't do something, you likely never will. =)

Keep your head up, stay strong <3 smile!

Luella said...

Lost: Thank you for the kind words. I really needed those! It's just, sometimes it really feels like it's too hard, you know?

But you are right, the past is past, and I need to look foward. I need to think about those 118 pounds I want to weight and go for it, right?

I'll work on that.

And thanks for the pictures and layout. I think this one fits more with the "subject" and content.

Post a Comment