Phew what a night yesterday! First, I managed to keep my calories under control with 525 calories worth of food. I upped it up a little with a toast with raspberry jam right before going out as my hunger was driving me crazy. Still pretty happy with the number (originally planned 450 or so). I did not drink that much yesterday, a couple of shots and some vodka diet sprite. Generally I don’t count liquids but I estimate my tally to be under 1000 with booze.Today I’ll probably go out again but I don’t plan to drink more than one drink. The place is neat but the martinis are fucking expensive! There’s no way I’m spending over 20 bucks. I’m cheap, haha. I’ll probably just load up on wine before going out. I literally only have condiments in my fridge right now and I’m contemplating sushi for tonight. Yum.
I already had half a toast with honey peanut butter this morning and I will have cucumber and hummus for lunch and blueberries (ate so much of them this week!) for snack if I am hungry… So I guess 10 pieces of sushi (480 cal) would be about right? That would push me at 735 calories for the day. Top it with some dancing and moving around to burn some of it… I think I can live with that!
On a different level, I had the pleasant sensation to feel my hip bones pointing out today! I am much heavier from the bottom than from the top so it takes much longer to see any change there. But I am finally there. My legs are barely touching now and I can feel muscle instead of fat. However I wonder. If I lose the remaining 6 pounds I have set my mind to what will I do next? Will it be enough? I am pretty sure I will still see fat somewhere even if I’m 6 pounds lighter…
To be continued.

3 comments:
Losing weight is addicting! The more the numbers fall, the more pleased you are with yourself which in turn makes you feel accomplished which further results in you wanting to feel it again by dropping numbers even more.
Although, sometimes I guess a person is satisfied with the number and the form of their structure.. sometimes.
@ Lost: Yes, you are totally right! Originally I wanted to go down to 133. I am at 124 now. I think that puts me in the never-satisfied-with-the-number-and-my-structure team. But we'll see.
A BMI of 16 is always tempting... but I am not sure I can even go there.
No worries, I am in the same boat!
I never bother with BMI. I got a body compostition test done a few months ago to find out what my body fat percentage is and it was 19%. I really just want to drop that percentage to essential body fat only which would be 16%. SO, I have to get down to at least 125lbs but I would love to settle (if its settling is possible) at 120lbs. =)
Post a Comment