Ate 580 burned 600!

| |
Okay, this hasn’t happen in a long, long time; I have burned more than I ate yesterday! I dunno, yesterday was just the kind of day where everything falls into place and works out perfectly.

I had half an orange and two tiny yellow plums along with a chai tea for breakfast. For dinner I had 2tbsp of homemade hummus with one small sweet red pepper and one small cucumber. As a snack I had one of these small banana bread muffins I made Sunday and for lunch a small portion of my turkey ragù sauce with rice pasta. For a total of 580 calories.

I had dinner with M yesterday. He forgot his lunchbox so I drove to his work and we had dinner together at his work cafeteria. It was so weird! Everybody was looking at me… like a piece of meat. I was so out of place! He works in a big warehouse, so girls are not a sight seen often... Pfft, men.

I went back home and I felt sooooo full from my pasta and instead of purging (my preference option lately) I worked out. And boy did I worked out good, and hard! I did one hour of yoga, 30 minutes non-stop high intensity biking, 100 sit-ups and… 10 push-ups (I know, 10 is not much, but I’m sooooo bad at this. 10 is a big deal for me!) I was soaking wet at the end of it all but I burned a good 600 calories.

I washed, meditated for about 15 minutes (I’m working on it! I want to be able to meditate longer and better, but I need practice) and watched tv with a tall glass of iced water. My stomach was growling by the time M got home but I went to bed instead of giving in. I’m proud; two good days in a row. This got to be rewarding!

I am on a raw lunch diet this week. That means various veggies, fruits (sometimes) and of course; my beloved hummus. I think this will help me keep my calorie intake fairly low. I’m trying not to freak too much about how much I eat and concentrate on what I eat instead. Veggies are safe and good. I will allow myself something more consistent for dinner.

My calorie limit in order to burn 7 pounds by November 4 is 1356 this week. So, this is my limit this week. I doubt I will eat this much, but if I feel hungry I’ll allow myself to eat as long if it stays under this limit. And I need to exercise. Working out like yesterday felt great and I need to get addicted! This morning I feel good and full of energy and I must admit need to tone up a bit!

1 comments:

2beskinny said...

Tee hee, yay! I am glad you are having some good days so far. I hope it doesn't stop any time soon.

Keep at it, you're doing great.
I missed you while you were gone on the weekend!

Post a Comment