Hi girls,Yes, I am alive. Life has been kinda rocky since M lost his job. I am super stressed and afraid of being short on money. I have so much stuff to do both at work and my personal projects. (the love life is absolutely incredible, tho). My "plan" is going so-so. I have trouble controlling my food intake, but that’s not news, right? I am eating mostly after 4-5PM every day with some exceptions, depending on how I feel. Most of the stuff I eat is super healthy and all that.
But I am not losing.
I am still stuck at 123 after another week. I am a bit down and I must admit that I miss my old routine a.k.a being alone during dinner time and watching movies really late when M gets home, doing my yoga almost every day, etc. Now I feel like I cannot exercise as much since M is home. It’s incredibly boring for him. And for some reason I am shy to do it while he’s on his laptop. I must past over this silly mind trap. I mean, really.
I don’t know about my goal date. Days are flying by and I am stuck here. Losing 6-7 pounds in 21 days seems like a lot for me right now. But, I am not giving up.
At work we have this cupboard full of coffee cups. All sizes and shapes. Most of them are really old and faded. I have this habit of always using the same one. Originally I picked it because of it’s nice colors. Lilac and peach and indigo. It depicts a big villa nested in a mountain with cypress and pines trees. At the bottom there’s spring running, white and clear. In the background; a gorgeous sunset. It’s very pretty. And on the side there’s this saying:
Don’t Quit
When your luck is down
And your world goes wrong,
When life’s all uphill
And the road is long –
Keep your spirits high
For through thick and thin
You must carry on
If you are to win.
Never mind if things
Slow you down a bit;
You’ll come out on top –
But you mustn’t quit.
And that’s exactly what I will do.

1 comments:
6-7 pounds in 21 days? You can do that! About 2 pounds a week... slow and steady should get you there.
I always develop strange attachments to mugs too. I find it quite distressing if my chosen mug at any particular place or time is missing. My cat knocked my favourite tea cup at home of the table and smashed it. It was very difficult to be forgiving.
Keeps those spirits up precious, x
Post a Comment