Oh god. I fucking fail at control. Ate 1400 calories again yesterday! What the hell is wrong with me?! Oh, yes, I know, bf is at home and I am returning right into the pattern that got me fat in the first place: I eat what he eats. The same amounts. The same giganormous amounts.I cannot.
He’s got a super intense metabolism and it’s just not my situation. I need to get a grip. But how? Any suggestion? I cannot fast, he will notice. I cannot restrict as much as I’d want either. If I don’t eat at work people will notice… What do I do!?
What about… 24hrs fast every single day? No eating before 6PM. “Going for lunch” every day at the coffee shop and only get a tea or a coffee. WALK THERE. Sounds easy enough EXCEPT I will have to bloody damn control myself at the coffee shop. Temptation will include donuts, soup, muffins, croissants, sandwiches and god knows what else.
Can I do this?
Where’s my motivation?
Where’s my 116 lbs dream?
Where’s the gap between my thighs?
By the by I am back at 123 lbs.
I haven’t budged in what…. a month? 124-121-122-123-126-120-AAAAARGH!
I’m tired of not progressing!
Talk about plateau.
My body is too comfortable at this weight…
Let’s shock it and break it.
I will be 116 by November 4.
I have to.
HAVE TO.
edit: I know! I will only bring money enough for a tall coffee. That's all. Not a cent more. I just wont be able to give in. Genius!

1 comments:
I have the same problem with my fiance.
It got to the point where I would eat with him and purge.
THEN I just told him I was on a health kick, and now he doesn't even expect me to eat like him.
Good luck, dear. It can be really rough; I totally relate!
♥
Post a Comment