Day one of SPTGT116 is done and I am really stoked about it! I forgot to mention, but if any of you would like to join, you are most welcome to share and modify the plan as you wish. Just tell me so I can encourage you! ;)All this planning has put me in a good place. Thank God, I seem to be out of this hazardous mindset. Eating was good yesterday. 950 calories, I know it’s high but the most important is that it’s within my plan so all is good. I don’t mind the calories that much, as long as I burn at least half of it in exercise during the day. Like every Thursday I went to the club and I was super good: 2 shooters over 5 hours and lots of water. :D I am really playing with the idea of becoming a straight edge for a while, perhaps until Nov. 4, just the time that I need to sort everything up. It would save lots of time on the explaining and whatnot. I have a friend who is (and two others who recently stopped to be) so it won’t look too weird. Plus it is clearly not a good thing to smoke or drink during a detox. What do you think?
Also, M might have found a job. He’s got an interview at the beginning of next week and I am pretty sure he’ll get it. It’s even better paid than his last job so everything should get to normal pretty soon. It’s such a relieve! He will work on the evening shift so you know what that means? I can go back to my beloved routine and really get into my serious training plan without too much trouble. The only downside is that I won’t see much of him during the week, but that’s ok. We’ll find time during the weekends and in the mornings/nights to catch-up.
I think that sums most of it. You might notice that the schedule on the right side has changed a bit. I pushed back the saltwater flush to Saturday as I chose to do the 7 days cleanse and I need to do it in the early morning. I’ll post the method here if you are interested in it as well as the 24hrs gallbladder and liver cleanse that I will do midway.
Haha, I am sooooo excited about this plan, it’s ridiculous. There’s no way I can’t do it plus, with the cleanse and the detox, I can already imagine my newfound energy, my super fast metabolism and my radiant skin.
Here’s the recap for the day. You might not find it that interesting; it’s more for my record than anything so feel free to skip it…
Thurs. Oct. 15, 09
1,000 calories allowed
Breakfast
¾ cup of Flax Plus Berry Crunch Cereals with ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk (240)
1 small apple (55)
3 dried apricots (51)
Lunch
1 tbsp tofu spread (45)
10 grainsfirst crackers (135)
1.5 cup of various veggies (0)
1 tray of peach-mango tofu dessert (90)
Snack
1 tbsp hummus with cucumber (35)
Dinner
Lemon scented quinoa salad
Romaine salad with avocado
Homemade tomato salsa
(300)
Total: 950
Exercise
Night of dancing at the bar (standing or dancing for 5 hours, no sitting): 650 calories
More than half’s worth of intake: CHECK!
Less than 1,200 cal/day: CHECK!
No junk food: CHECK!
2 L Water: CHECK!

0 comments:
Post a Comment