SPTGT116 day 3

| |
I totally killed it yesterday! Very proud of myslelf. First thing was the saltwater flush in the early morning. It worked wonders even if I wasn't able to drink the whole 2 quarts. I did manage to chug half of it, tho.

Then I walked all the way to the supermarket with M. We loaded on veggies and fruits and good stuff, packed everything in our backpacks and did the trip home. I must say my bag was quite heavy and it was a good exercise. I felt nice and empty and engovirated.

At home I made myself "breakfast" at around 4pm; a big bowl of fruit salad. Then at 8 I had a plate of sauteed veggies with a salad while M had a steak. We went to see Where the Wild Things Are and all I had was water. No candies, no popcorn, no soda, no booze despite many offerings. I'm very happy about that. I did indulged a bit when I got hope with organic chocolate cookies, but nothing too harmful considering the day.

Sorry for the short post, I gotta go.
But I am keeping strong and I hope you all do too.
Love!

Sat. Oct. 17, 09
800 calories allowed

Breakfast
Fruit Salad
(155)

Snack
2 chocolate cream cookies (160)
1 cup almond milk (40)

Dinner
Big plate of various sauteed veggies, no oil
(0)

Total: 355

Exercise
Walking carrying groceries (130)
Walking for exercise (215)

Less than 1,200 cal/day: CHECK!
No junk food: CHECK!
2 L Water: CHECK!

2 comments:

Pasco said...

Just wanted to say, I LOVE how you don't count plain veg calories either :). Makes me feel more reassured about doing the same thing myself!

Luella said...

Yeah, I don't count them as they take much more effort to digest than anything else. I figured that since they are so good for me, they deserve a special treatment except veggies like avocados (lots of fat and calories...)

I do count fruits though, only because they containt sugar.

Post a Comment