Time to change

| |
Iekeliene Stange, I like her style so much!

So I am back, as promised. This last week has been so, so weird. I don’t know where to start. There was restricting, binging, purging, indulging, giving in involved. Not that much eating overall (or eating that stayed inside I should say). I did not count anything. I tried to, mentally, for a day or two but I soon lost count. I did not exercise (I couldn’t with my face…).

Now I am back and ready to get back on track. My weight has being more than hectic this last week. I was at 125.6 at some point on my last day of periods and then I dropped back to 121. I haven’t weighed this morning. I ate more than I should have yesterday. Bread, spaghetti, cheese, wine, popcorn... I will weight in tomorrow morning to clearly see where I am at.

M lost his job last week. Now it is time to set an entirely new routine. He will be home when I get back from work now. I won’t be able to purge after dinner anymore. No space for fuck up. I also applied to a new job today.

I’m in a rut! I need change.
Now might be the right time.

Today so far:
Small cereal bowl
Veggies with pita bread and tapenade
Handful of grapes
1 apple

Total: 587

1 comments:

Plum Girl said...

Welcome back!
We're always here for you. :-)

Post a Comment