Sorry about the depressive post yesterday. I really needed to get that out of my system. You know sometimes when there are things you cannot say out loud but you really need to vent? (helloooo, EDs!) Well that was one of those days. I feel like having said those things about money and M and myself as well, it’s already a step in the right direction. My actions have been half hearted lately and I am quite sure it’s the reason why I am stuck here, losing and gaining the same frikkin’ 2-3 pounds. Now I am fed up. It’s time to make a real plan and stick to it.
I have 6.5 pounds to lose before my 2nd anniversary with M and no matter what, I will get there. Enough of feeling sorry for myself! Jesus, Luella, get a grip!
Next post: super plan to get to 116 lbs in 20 days.

0 comments:
Post a Comment