Yesterday was quite a challenge. First I was super hungry and I dreamed of bread and crackers and anything with grains (exactly what I am not allowed). Second because a friend of mine was coming over for a project and I had to make supper for both of us.She had bought a very nice almond and jam tostada and I just could not say no to her present. So I ate (240 calories for 1/8; that’s just insane!). I purged it as soon as she left. I don’t feel bad about it. Well, I do, but it’s better than to refuse to eat it and try to elaborate a coherent explanation for not eating such a yummy dessert.
I’ve tweaked the detox program (that was already tweaked) a bit for various reasons mainly because I want to actually achieve it (and achieve my goal). I’ve realized that if the detox menu is overall great, some recipes are just waaaay to much calorific for my sanity.
I am really glad I’ve continued the saltwater cleanse even though it did not work on Sunday. I did it again yesterday and it worked just fine. It’s incredible how my stomach looks flat now. I don’t know if I’ve lost any significant weight but the bloating is gone and I feel light and energetic. The only down side of the cleanse is the hunger that comes with this new “space” it creates. But so far I am holding strong. Also, I thought giving up of coffee would be harder but actually I don’t even crave it. I guess it’s just this new mindset or because I know it’s only for a week.
Anyway, I’ve realized I’ve forgot to tell you guys how much M has been fantastic so far about this whole detox. He backs me up with everything. He doesn’t mind what I do, even though sometimes I’m a bit crazy. He eats whatever I cook and never complains. I don’t eat much meat, but I usually buy some just for him so everybody is happy. He encourages me and compliments my results. He can always tell if I lose and makes me notice. He’s so sweet. Sometimes I forget that I am not alone and he is a part of me. Even of my ED.
I love him. :)
Mon. Oct. 19, 09
876 calories allowed
Breakfast
Blueberry and almond smoothie (100)
Lunch
Ginger and carrot dressing (195)
Salad (0)
Praeventia Cranberry and Pomegranate (100)
Snack
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds (155)
Dinner
Broccoli soup (0)
Californian Salad (0)
Pumpkin seeds (70)
No-Chicken Tofu strips (90)
Total: 710
Exercise
Walking at work and supermarket 1hr (190)
Vinyasa yoga 50 min. (400)
Stationary biking vigorous effort 12 mins. (110)
Total: 700
More than half's worth of eating + double for yesterday: CHECK!
Less than 1,200 cal/day: CHECK!
No junk food: CHECK!
2 L Water: CHECK!

0 comments:
Post a Comment