Getting back on track! ... NOT

| |
Okay so getting back on track did not actually happen yesterday. I binged, my friends, oh yes I binged, on apple pie. What a horrid thing to do! Full of sugar and crust, urgh! I had a friend over and I totally overindulged. And of course, my wonderful bf that I love was there when she left so no purging for poor Luella. Total of 1,500 calories for the day.

My weight has sky rocketed to 124.6. I cannot say I did not ask for it. Hopefully, it will be a little less when I weigh in later today. We’ll see.

Today is slightly better. I’ve already consumed 600 calories and it’s 3PM. I am super hungry. WTF!?

Once again I had a stupid donut at lunch time. This was the very last time I bough any of these nasty things. I actually planned the whole thing. I sat in my car and slowly, slowly ate the thing. Tiny bits. I munched carefully on every piece. I let it become a sluggish blob and then swallowed it. Now I am done. Over. Moving on.

I’m planning on having left-over vegetarian chilli (155 cal / serving) and I’ll hopefully end this ridiculous day at 750 or so. I am going to a Johnny Cash homage show tonite. M and I are walking to get there. It’s about 3 km overall. If it does not end too late, I HAVE to do my yoga.

Oh please give me strengh to do this.
Nov. 4 is 30 days away and I need to lose 8.6 lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment