SPTGT116 Day 2

| |
This days started out good. I had I nice control and after dinner I was under my allowed intake. Things got nasty when we went out with my sister and her bf to have a drink. There again, I was proud of myself. This second day was going smoothly and then BAM! we went home to play at a board game and there was chips and.... I ate my fair share.

I am pissed at myself but the cleanse is starting out tomorrow and I will do fine. Also, I am sick, my nose is all cloged and I can't exercise properly. :(

Tomorrow is another day, right?

Thurs. Oct. 16, 09
900 calories allowed

Breakfast
1 raisin bread slice
2 tsp hazelnut-chocolate spread
3 dried apricots
(230)

Lunch
1 tbsp tofu spread (45)
10 grainsfirst crackers (135)
1.5 cup of various veggies (0)
1 tray of peach-mango tofu dessert (90)

Snack
Praeventia Pomgranate and Cranberry granola bar (100)
Pringles BBQ chips (375)

Dinner
Bowl of kamut udon noodle with sautéed yellow pepper and onions
(220)

Total: 1,040

Exercise
No exercise because I amrealy sick... :(
Less than 1,200 cal/day: CHECK!
No junk food: Oops
2 L Water: CHECK!

2 comments:

Plum Girl said...

You still did amazing!
Kudos!

Pasco said...

I am LOVING reading your SPTGT116.6 posts. They really are so motivating for me, even with the odd slip up. I'm so excited for you starting your cleanse! Can't wait to hear how it goes...

Keep up the amazing work.

x

Post a Comment