At last! I finally have time to correctly record my progress and write a bit about it. Usually I never write anything on my blog on weekends because 1) I am afraid somebody will read over my shoulder/discover my blog/ask what I am doing 2) Weekends are moments where I can take time to enjoy life with M and my family and I don’t want it mixed up with my ED. But anyway, as you know, I am very well dedicated to SPTGT116 so at least I posted my stats on Friday and Saturday.
Yesterday went very well again although the saltwater flush did not work this time. M and I had a brunch at 11:30 at a favourite restaurant of mine. It’s a hip little place that has the most succulent menu in the neighbourhood. It’s mostly French cuisine a.k.a oily, fat, rich cuisine. However I did manage to pick something that went along SPTGT116; grilled salmon with tomato-Lebanese cucumber salad with grilled pine nuts accompanied with one single small slice of bread and butter. I ordered a coffee, had a sip, but then I realised I was not allowed coffee during the detox so I gave it to M and had a delicious green tea instead. Control: I has it. ;)
After the brunch we went to get some videos for the week (we don’t have tv, that’s why we rent so much stuff…) and then we went to the supermarket to buy groceries for the detox.
Dinner was a bagel sandwich with crudités. Not really the best choice but considering bagel has nothing for itself but I had a craving for them since last week and I decided to indulge while I was in control instead of binging on them (I used to eat 2 of them with cream cheese in the middle of the night after a soirée at a club… whaaaa?)
I went over about 20 calories on the 700 allowed but I won’t get too mad about it. I did not exercise enough though, 215 instead of 360. I shall double. I have a busy schedule today, let’s hope I’ll make it!
Sun. Oct. 18, 09
700 calories allowed
Breakfast
Grilled Salmon with tomato-cucumber salad (300)
Snack
Strawberries with chocolate dip (120)
Dinner
Bagel sandwich with roasted pork (300)
Cauliflower and carrots (0)
Total: 720
Exercise
Walking for exercise 1hr (215)
More than half's worth of eating: FAIL - DOUBLE TOMORROW
Less than 1,200 cal/day: CHECK!
No junk food: CHECK!
2 L Water: CHECK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment