Bye bye 120's

| |
Mood: Much, much better
Listening to:
Reading: Slaughterhouse 5
Watching: The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars V)
Eating: Spaghetti squash with vegetable sauce
Drinking: Diet 7up

Monday
B :
Apple 70
L:
½ cup tabouleh 140
2 tbsp spicy hummus 70
2 carrots 50
D:
1.5 cup spaghetti squash 85
1 cup primavera sauce 140
30g mild lactose-free cheddar 115
S:
-
Total: 670

Woke up this morning, the apartment was freezing. Fed the cats, went to the bathroom, undress. Did not look at my disgusting reflection in the mirror, stood on the scale, forced myself to look down and… I am at 119.6!!

Ok, that’s it, I am giving up trying to understand my body. How is that even possible? I ate mountains of food last weekend and I am down .6 pounds. Sure, I’m happy. Sure, I did well yesterday. Sure, I did some exercising too, but how? HOW? Let’s just hope it wasn’t my scale doing some free games and that I keep this loss over the week.

This is my call. Wake up. Wake up! I have a second chance and I better take it.

God.

I would never have believed being under the 120 in my adult life. Never in a hundred years. But look at me now. 119.6 and soon 116.

Skinny. Thin. Pretty. Empty. Perfect.


1 comments:

2beskinny said...

Yay!! I am happy for you! You and I both experienced weight loss this morning *high five* haha Im such a loser!

Post a Comment