Moksha yoga and parties

| |
Mood: Excited!
Listening to: Quiet Earth by LeMatos (check them out, they’re AMAZING and they are my friends ;) ))
Reading: Nothing but magazines at the moment. Any suggestions?
Watching: Brüno
Eating: Kashi Granola bar
Drinking: Diet 7up

Tuesday
B :
¾ cup optimum banana and almonds cereals
w/
½ cup vanilla soy yogurt 270
L:
½ cup tabouleh 140
½ avocado 140
2 tbsp spicy hummus with crudités 70
D:
“Hamburger soup” about 300
S:
Apple 55

Total: 975

Wednesday
B :
Homemade zucchini and chocolate cake 130
L:
Quinoa salad 120
Zucchini and chocolate cake 130
D:
Chinese fondue 255
EVIL Olive Bread 250
S:
-
Total: 885


Sorry to have neglected you my lovelies! I usually write at work and I have a lot of work to do lately! So as you can see, Tuesday and yesterday went so-so but at least: NO PURGING. Good God that was about time. I am still eating too much to my taste but at least I might keep my teeth a little bit longer.

I haven’t done much since Monday but I am doing super well. My stamina is back and my mood is much, much better. I meant to do my yoga yesterday but I had the most annoying problem with my car while I was doing some shopping for my house. I forgot to add new oil for a while now and my steering wheel got stuck because it was too dry. I was unable to even start the car. I had to walk around to find a garage and fix this. As a result I got home super late and had no time to practice. But! I had a nice 45 minute walk into a freezing temperature plus the walking into the stores.

But tomorrow is where it gets exciting! I am going to a moksha yoga session (in a hot room) with a super nice girl I know. I have training on stress management in a sweet little inn during the day so it will be fairly relax. I go for tea before yoga and after we’re eating out and then going to a party. Should be soooo fun! (and I’ll burn tons)

The plan:

Tonight
Yoga @ home
Eat light (I’ve already consumed 680 calories so far!)
Drink reasonably
Dance my ass off

Tomorrow
Fruit for breakfast
Lunch: leave ½ of my plate at the inn
Lots of water
Yoga
Light dinner with Sh
No alcohol
Dance dance dance again

Weigh in on Saturday.
I better be under 120 or else!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment