Finish the crisps bag already! (So we can move on)

| |
Mood : Tired
Listening to : La Parade – Yann Tiersen (the guy who wrote Le Fabuleux destin d’Amelie Poulin music)
Reading : Slaughterhouse 5
Watching : The Good, the bad and the ugly
Eating: Bagel Crisps
Drinking: Water

Wednesday
B :
apple 70
Coffee 0
L:
Apple 70
Sesame Crisps 130
Cranberry and pomegranate granola bar 100
D:
pumpkin turkey chilli 310
2 small tootsies rolls 35
S:

Total: 715


I had trouble sleeping again yesterday. With the cats running in the loft and the bf getting ready to go out, I just couldn’t find sleep. I took some sleeping pills but M woke me up at around 2:30 when he got back from the bar. Couldn’t go back to sleep. I am so, so tired. I guess it’s the last effects of the flu but in any case it’s not funny.

And I ate two candies out of anger. I need more control. But it’s not that bad, no binge and I stayed into the 700 so, fair enough.

God Greek is far! I tried to get back into it yesterday but I’ll need help. I forgot all my exercises books are only in Greek. I’ve found a really neat free lesson program online so I’ll try that.

Going out tonite. It’ll be good to see friends. I am at home since Halloween! I need fresh air, new beats, cool friends, gin and tonic and a dancefloor.

Goal for the day: 750

Yesterday’s bad points: Skipped yoga again and ate candies
Yesterday’s good points: Went for a walk and kept it fairly healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment