| |
Mood: Recovering
Listening to: aNYway, over and over
Reading: Slaughterhouse 5
Watching: A New Hope (Star Wars IV)
Eating: Vietnamese
Drinking: Wine

Saturday
B :
-
L:
Crudites 75
2 tbsp spicy hummus 70
olives 20
cheese 90
chips 140
calabrese 150
D:
vermicelli with grilled chicken 270
chocolate brownie 230
(purged partially)
S:
-
Total: 1,045

Sunday
B :
2 croissants 350
Ham 60
Salami 120
Fruit salad 45
(purged partially)
L:
-
D:
1 cup onion soup with cheese and bread 150
Salad 50
1 small coquille st-jacques 200
(purged partially)
S:
-

Total: 975


My nightmare did not end after the cupcake, chilli and popcorn debacle on Friday. Oh no. Nope. I continued eating like a total pig and purging recklessly thorough the weekend. I have the numbers to prove.

Control? I don’t even know what it means.

I don’t know what to tell you.

I console myself with my -2.8 pounds lost for this week… which leaves me at 120. (Meaning I had about a 3 pounds gain during my sick-week.)

FUCK ME.
I really need a kick in the arse.

2 comments:

Pasco said...

Breathe
Reboot

I've managed it. On day 4 of a calm, strict, smooth regime and no purging. If I can do it you can do it.

x

Holly said...

Congrats! You're doing good. Stay strong <3

Post a Comment