Interview tomorrow

| |
Mood: Somewhat zen
Listening to: -
Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Watching: Elizabeth I
Eating: Black grapes
Drinking: Water


Jesus I hate periods. They make me eat eat eat and I get all bloated and fat fat fat. I have my interview tomorrow. My suit is ready, my nails are done, my face got it's treatment today and I am all set. Just not as slim as I know I could be.

My weight is up at bit... back to 120. But I'll put it on the period's fault.
But that's it, I am NOT giving in this time. Not so close to the prize.
Minimal eating until friday, I am allowed one meal a day and it's dinner. With the enormous sleeping I am doing lately it shouldn't be so hard...

I'll keep you girls posted about the job!
Love you all, got to run.

Keep you fingers crossed for me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment