New Plan (again)
at
3:46 p.m.
|
Posted by
Luella
|
Yesterday was day one of the makeover. I am not only changing my appearance, I am doing a complete change. Inside and outside. I have carefully built a plan (again) and I am ready to plunge head first into it. As promised I have allowed myself next to no free time. I will be busy as a bee and once the holidays have finally arrived I will be who I WANT to be not just… whatever. That’s all I want for Christmas; a killer bod and an even more killer intellect. I know I can do it. It’s only up to me. I can change. There’s nothing I can’t do. Here’s how my weeks are going to look like until Dec. 12.
Monday 6- AM Yoga
Work 8:30-5
6 - Meeting Small Business until Nov. 23
8:30 - PM Yoga starting Nov. 30
Tuesday
Work 8:30-5
6- Drawing / Photoshop
8:30 - Vinyasa Yoga
Wednesday
Work 8:30-5
6- Greek
8:30 -Vinyasa Yoga
Thursday
6- AM Yoga
Work 8:30-5
9 - Club
Friday
Work 8:30-5
Starting Dec. 4: New Club Night
Free day
Saturday
10- Weigh In
10-1 College Study
Free evenings
Sunday
10- Market
12- Cleaning
1-3College Study
Family Time
I know: LOADED. And I am also applying for a part-time weekend job for the winter. I really need the extra money right now. And, M and I are going to run a new Club Night starting Dec. 4 and I will be barmaid there. Can't wait!
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment