Mood : Optimistic Listening to : Duck Sauce - aNYway (Armand Van Helden & A-TRAK)
Reading : Slaughterhouse 5
Watching : Monty Python’s Life of Brian
Eating: Apple
Drinking: Coffee
Monday
B :
-
L:
white beans and kale vegetarian soup 135
tootsies roll 50
D:
Spaghetti squash with tomato sauce 135
1 large egg 90
1 small slice of bread 80
S:
Bagel Crisps 65
Apple 70
Chips 160
Total: 785
Tuesday
B:
Saltwater Flush (yum!) 0
L:
Bagel Crisps 130
Apple 70
Tootsie Roll 50
D:
Broccoli, tomatoes and chick pea salad 180
½ avocado 130
1 hard boiled egg 80
S:
2 carrots and 3 celery stalks 70
1 tbsp hummus 35
Apple 70
Cranberry and Pomegranate Granola Bar 100
Total: 915
Yesterday was okay although I ate more than I had intended. Flushes are leaving me empty and usually super hungry. BUT, I am trying my best to keep it healthy. On Monday I ate candies, chips, bread and crisps, really bad. AND I purged. Not a very good day even if I kept it all under 800 (after purging). Tuesday was better. I am blasting myself with motivation thoughts and I am reading tips all over the net to keep me optimistic.The goal for today is to lower my intake a bit (700 sounds good right now) but I mostly want to eradicate candies. Then the crisps will follow (so salty!).
Today I am getting back at Greek. I haven’t practiced in over a year so we’ll see how that goes. I think I’ll probably have to re-study the alphabet. My goal is to be able to translate a Greek recipe in French (Have I said I am French-Canadian yet? That's why my writting is somewhat wonky) from a great cooking website I read. Mediterranean food is so good and easy to keep it healthy.
My photoshop session went super well yesterday. I had forgotten how much I love painting (digitally, that is). I am working on a portrait of a character of mine called Gallahad. Physically he is based on a men model but I forgot his name (I’ll try to post it once I am on my personal computer). Very cute anyway.
Yesterday’s bad points: I ate one Tootsie Roll, some crisps and I skipped yoga.
Yesterday’s good points: I said no to chips and ate veggies with a bit of hummus instead.
It's the indian summer here. It's hot and sunny. I'll take a walk on my break. I hope everybody is having a great day. :)
Love love!

0 comments:
Post a Comment