Doing good + new hair!

| |
Amazing Viktoria S and Karlie Kloss working out crazy hairdo.

Mood: Relaxed

Listening to: -

Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Watching: Pere en Flic

Eating: Kashi Granola bar

Drinking: Water


OH.MY.GOD! I have so much to tell you guys! I had an intense last 4 days and for once, I did super well during the weekend.


First let me tell you about this AMAZING thing called Moksha Yoga. If you remember, on Friday I was going with a friend for the first time. Picture this: a room like a dance studio, with a mirror wall but the floor is covered with something that looks like cork instead of wood. The light is dimmed and the temperature is hot. We’re talking 38– 41°C (100.4-105.8°F) here. And it is humid. Just sitting in the room makes you sweat. It is 90 minutes of hot yoga (flow or vinyasa). It is already intense on it’s own but the temperature brings it to a whole new level. I never sweated like this in my whole life. It was crazy. Every pore of my skin got cleansed. There was literally a small pond of sweat on my mat (yuck, I know!). It was hard, it was intense and I was dizzy with fatigue and hunger but I fought my way trough. I calculated roughly and the session burns about 1,000 calories! I am going back next week and hopefully every week after that. And Sh wants to be my train buddy so this is great and motivating. Best of all: I wasn’t really hungry the whole day. After the yoga it was late and I was tired.

I did not drink anything on Thursday, neither on Friday. Saturday morning showed me a little wonder for my weight in… 118.8!! I just could not believe it. I danced around for a good 10 minutes. It was GREAT.

Saturday I got my hair dyed and cut for my job interview on Monday. They’re now red and short short. I love it! Sunday was lazy day. I woke up super late, went to do some grocery shopping, watched movies with M, got sick because I ate too much cheese and we had a few beers.


Yesterday I had a job interview in the morning and I’ve never been so stressed out for a job interview but this is different. It’s something I can actually see me doing. Cross your fingers for me, I’d really, really love that job. It’s in the fashion industry! The rest of the day was in control. I went for a walk with M. We rented some cool movies and I fell asleep on the couch with my two cats on top of me after a hot chocolate. Gotta love winter just for those moments!

1 comments:

Pasco said...

Oooooh I heard about something called Bikram yoga that was meant to be like that! I want to try it so desperately but I don't think there is anywhere to do it in my sad little city. Damn!

So pleased to hear of your success, sweetness. And your cats sound almost as lovely as my cats.

x

Post a Comment