I am back from a nice 40 minutes walk. My legs feel deliciously strained. The cold air was invigorating and the sun was shinning hard. I had no thought while walking. I simply registered the moment. I work in an industrial part of the city. There’s nothing around. Nothing to tempt me. I watched the tiny parcels of nature prepare for the winter. Nothing else. I got back and took place in the sun. I listened to my breath and meditated for a while. The sun was so bright that I saw white instead of black when my eyes were closed. My yellow parka echoing into the bright day, my hands resting into my knees. No sound but the wind and my breath.
I belonged.

2 comments:
That's beautiful, simply beautiful.
sending you lots of love xx
argh i love your big plan, i love making those too.
Make sure you do better than me at follwing through ok? I'm glad you're taking time out for yourself that makes you feel good. good to have you back xx
Post a Comment