Hi

| |
Hi.

Sorry. I am so late on everybody's blog. I caught the flu. Yes, THE flu. I can't go to work. In fact, I can't do anything. I am at home, not doing aything. Barely eating. Barely doing anything.

I don't have much to say. I'm a mess recently. In fact, this is my first drunk post. My boyfriend is out, partying somewhere when I a sick at home, drinking a whole bottle of red wine on an empty stomach.

I did not reach 116.6 for November 4. I am at 120. My lowest since I was 14. But still. I don't know if I'll ever get there. I am eating too much. I am eating my emotions then I purge them. What can I say, I am in a rough patch.

*Sigh*

120. Let's pretend I am happy.
I drink to that.

xx
Luella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment