0?
at
2:23 p.m.
|
Posted by
Luella
|
I am beginning to realise how much small I am now. I am wearing small or even extra-small when available every time without doubt now. I can buy stuff without trying them first. I bought a new pair of black wool sailor cut pants yesterday. Size 2. They are too big for me. Size 0 would have been perfect. They did not have any size 0. They don’t produce size 0.
How can I be a size 0? I cannot wrap my mind around this fact. I am not underweight. Far from it. Oh wait, not that far. 4 pounds. Still. What I don’t get is how I can drop size without losing weight lately… Fitter? Less goo and more muscle? Don’t get me wrong I like it but… how?
Anyways, yesterday was pretty uneventful. I had planned 750 calories for the day, but I somehow boosted it to 920. All good stuff though. No donuts today. I had a ½ cup of cereals with almond milk in the morning followed by a banana as a snack later. Lunch was a cucumber and a carrot. That’s right, one of each. Afternoon snack was soy yogurt with blueberries. Dinner was a fantastic tuna sandwich. Seriously, it was delicious! Unfortunately, it included bread roll. I didn’t plan on any dessert but I totally gave in and had another roll with jam and tiny bit of peanut butter. :( I am so weak.
I walked to my sister’s place to watch our show and then I walked back. I did my pilates but seriously, it was way too easy. I’ll have to switch to the next level.
Tonight is chicken with potatoes. Of course, half a potato serving for me and a little bit of chicken. Goal is 730 calories.
I am craving apples so bad right now! Good thing we’re right into season! I am most probably going to pick tons of them a little bit later this October. I love how apples can be kept in the fridge for a long, long time before going bad. I don’t eat much and M does not really eat fruits so, I need to find freezer friendly stuff and long lasting ones. I love to put my apple in the oven and bake them with splenda. They become sticky and sugary and they make the most scrumptious dessert. Anyway, I will stop by the market to get some tonight and I will indulge in one or even two if I am very hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment