I got my car analysed this morning. There’s for 1,900$ of damages on it. The front bumper, the hood, the left light, they all need to get replaced. Fortunately, I have good car insurance and they will pay for it. I feel very, very relieved. I knew it wasn’t my fault but you never know what they will decide and if they believe you.I had “breakfast” for the first time in a while this morning. ½ cup of Puffins Peanut Butter cereals, dry, with a glass of water. So far I had that and one medium banana during lunch. I am feeling super full despite the fact that I ate it on a period of time of about 2 hours.
Tonight I’m making kamut somen noodles with a bit of tofu, mushrooms and broccoli. Then I’m off to my sister’s to watch So You Think You Can Dance Canada. I should end the day at 438 calories, but I keep my options open for a later snack as 400 calories would be really low for my current eating paterns. Let’s hope.
I really need to do my yoga tonight.
I need some kicks in the bum.
And I need to get up earlier in the morning to exercise, too.
Help!

1 comments:
sounds like you've got everything under control. i'm glad they're covering the money to fix your car =) keep up the skinny!
EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
xoxo
-Strength
Post a Comment