I am a complete zombie this morning. 3 hrs of sleep.I did not do any training yesterday except dancing at the club yesterday. But surprisingly; I burned more while standing (not sitting one bit!) and dancing than I ate. I planned on eating something satisfying for dinner to prepare for the fast, but when I got home I worked on pictures and completely forgot about food until about 8. Now I am super hungry, but I won’t eat until at least 8 tonite. That’s a promise.
So, food intake went smooth yesterday: big bowl of fruit salad for breakfast (orange, grapefruit, mango and the most delicious organic tiny grapes I’ve ever tasted with a dollop of rose honey) with a small glass of almond milk. Then by 10AM I already ate my snack, 1 yellow plum (I planned 4 but 3 of them were not good), lunch, same as usual (hummus and veggies!) and for dinner tomato salad with banana bread and a handful of Swedish berries from hell. Total of 614. Burned: 634
Three things related to my weight happened at the club yesterday.
1. Remember when I said I knew the barmaid? Well, that’s because M is a dj at this club I always go and I see her all the time. She’s a vegan, is not taller than 5’2” and she’s 85-90 lbs tops. And the coatcheck girl; same thing. Well, they’ve been talking about my weight and they have agreed that I look perfect right now. The barmaid told me I was looking good and I shouldn’t lose anymore weight because if I continue I’ll lose my curves…. And I was like…errr, ok? I like her to bits, she is nice and I have lots of fun with her but wtf? I don’t get when skinny girls (who obviously have/had eating issues) tells others not to lose weight. I mean, it’s not like I look sick or anything. I look a lot thinner, yes, but I am perfectly normal right now. The problem was before, when I was on the verge of overweight. So I just froze and said I was careful. That I am exercising a lot and all I want is to be toned and fit. Which is mostly the truth.
2. I have this other friend, model, skinny skinny, who told me: "Fuck Luella, stop melting! How will I look at your side now?! You’ve lost like 30 pounds in a month!" Yeah, right. I lost 40 pounds in 8 months. If the barmaid remark kind of pissed me off, this one actually made me feel good because L is straight forward and not competitive. She is fierce and wants fierce friends. She is quite a character, in fact. So anyway, she then confides that she had put on weight recently and she loves it because she has boobs now. Told you, quite a character.
3. A doorman told me that I have melted lately. He then proceeded to tell me how I looked good before and I look equally good now. He said: "It must me good to know that if you put on weight later, you’ll still look stunning." It think it was a compliment. Weird. Anyway.
So yeap! people are starting to talk about me/my weight. Some people are happy for me, some people are downright jealous and others are kind of ambivalent. In any case, I’m still planning on hitting 116 whatever they say.
Today: fast. It's 11:30 now and I am hungry but I won't give in. I plan on taking a nap in my car at lunch time to avoid the cafeteria and my coworkers. I am super tired, which is good because I tend to feel more numb than hungry.
I was 121.8lbs this morning and intend to be 121 tonite. We shall see.

3 comments:
Ugh, three hours of sleep is brutal. Whenever my friends go out its a toss up as to whether I want to have fun and then deal with being tired in the morning because I work at 6am most weekends or to skip out and feel rested the next day.
I'm happy for you that you're enjoying (most) of the attention. Do not worry about what other people say about your weight, this is your journey and you have set your goal at 116 so, by all means, I hope you achieve that goal.
i LOVE the pictures you have posted up, theyre really great.
and i know what you mean about skinny girls always telling other people not to lose weight. i honestly think they just dont want more competition =o
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
skinny bitches never want you to join the club. They like to pretend like they are all naturally like that, if you join them then everyone will realise its something to work at.
And i LOVE your hair, what a picture!
Post a Comment