Vegan Restaurant Tonight!

| |
Once again, I failed to kick my butt this morning and hit the snooze button instead of getting up and do my yoga. I am beyond laziness…

As excepted I ate a bit more than the originally planned 400 calories but I kept it under control and stopped at 513 calories for the day. The kamut somen noodle with tofu, broccoli and mushrooms were yummy! For something completely improvised, I am very happy about the outcome. I will definitely do it again. For dessert I had low-fat whipped cream with fresh blueberries and ¼ cup of banana almond cereals. I was super stuffed when I finished and I could have eaten a bit less, but no stomach pain. I am quite happy about myself!

This morning; breakfast again. Raisin bread, honey peanut butter and a black coffee. It was a bad idea to eat this early in the day because right now I am very hungry. I am contemplating the idea of actually go and get a light lunch and kept it minimal for the rest of the day. Today is the day I go eat vegan with A2. I really, really want to stay in control. If I am super hungry I will definitely be more tempted to eat massive amounts of food (which I DO NOT want to do in front of A2) but if I have lunch, I increase my chances to go over my daily limit. Hmmm. What to do?

I think I’m actually going for the lunch + minimal eating plan. If I can correctly pull it off; I should be able to impress A2 (or more myself, to tell the truth as she might don’t give a fuck and it’s all in my head.) with my amazing control skills.

I chose wisely my clothes for the dinner; ¾ dark grey and black lined pants with black stockings under. Amazing new grey shit that “hangs on my bones”. Long earrings that elongate my face. Black wedges to makes my legs look longer. A perfect make up, nothing too elaborate. Cute. Simple. Class. Effective. I look tiny tiny today. This should make up for the 2 pounds I did not lose.

Aaaargh! How obsessed am I?
I just re-read that and I sound so vain…

Reset.

I look great today despite the 2 pounds I didn’t lose. I put effort in it and it shows. I am going to eat something I like for lunch and then go to the dinner to meet a friend. I am going to have fun and I won’t overeat. I won’t overeat because I have control and confidence. A2 is a nice girl and even if there’s a bit of competition between us, we still have lots in common including our love to eat healthy. Tonight is about feeling good so that’s exactly what I am going to do!

1 comments:

Strength said...

haha sounds like you've got it all under control! and thats the most important thing!! keep it up!! EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
xoxo
-Strength

Post a Comment