Eggplants in the fidge for 2 weeks = not good

| |
Don’t you hate it when your carefully laid out plans goes to waste? What happened to my 650 calories day? Damn you eggplants! You want to sabotage me or what?!

I got home after a quick stop at the grocery store to buy a bread mold to make the eggplant lasagne and I was really looking forward to it only to discover they had gone bad and I had to throw them. I had nothing else left except the things to make the pizza tonight so I could not have that. I managed to make myself a basic couscous salad but I didn’t even enjoy it because I was soooo pissed off. Of course this lead to unsatisfaction and then I proceeded to munch on carrots and hummus hoping to chase away the thought of cookies and cakes and candies away. A bit later I gave in and shared a small bag of gummies with my sister. Then, after the club, at 3:40am, I was still hungry so we stopped at this 24hr Chinese/Whatever restaurant. WORST IDEA EVER. I did not eat that that much but the food was sooooo sooooo bad. They reheat all the food in the microwave for god’s sake! I began to feel really bad while I was eating the sorry thing but I kept on eating because I kept telling myself I was hungry when, really, I was not.

Anyway. At least I did not purge. (Yay for white, clean teeth!) And at least I did my yoga (I will have to move to the next level soon, it’s becoming too easy for me now) and I danced quite a bit at the club too. AND, I had only one uppercut shooter (amaretto and orange) for the night.

As I said A is coming at my place for pizza tonight. I am actually looking forward to it. Homemade pizza can be surprisingly healthy. And, of course, I plan to make mine as low-calories as I can. I might go out for one drink after, depending on how much wine we will consume.

So far I had frozen peach iced tea top wake me up and one toast with peanut butter and jam a bit later. Lunch will be a banana-blueberry smoothie. With the pizza I think I can aim for 750-800 calories for the day (this does not include wine, though) (Do you count calories in liquid/alcohol? I don’t), which seem okay for me right now. My periods are coming so I don’t expect any drop in my weight, but I have stayed the same all week. Maybe I can expect to be in the 10’s post-periods? Now, that would be awesome!

Edit: Remember when I said my acromions were starting to show? Well, they're still here but I have noticed somethig almost as nice: I am losing under-ass fat! I don't like my buns very much. I've always thought they weren't round enough. They are kinda flat. And I seemed to have another mutant pair under which was just useless gross fat. IT'S GONE! I still don't have hard-steel buns but they are round AND NOT MUTANT ANYMORE. Happy happy hapy!

3 comments:

Strength said...

hahaa glad to hear about your butt! keep it up!
EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
xoxo
-Strength

Pasco said...

OH MY GOD ME TOO!! This morning for the first time ever my wide, flat mum bum looked kind of rounded in my jeans! Yayyyyy!!!

witches said...

My GOD. You are inCREDIBLE. I wish my bumbumbum would do that.

Now I'm just trying to work out how to perform a body transplant. Don't you worry, though, I WILL figure it out. Just you wait.

I believe I just cackled wickedly. Out aloud. That's embarrassing. I wonder why I told you that...

Post a Comment