The PB case and Luella vs Sushis
at
1:39 p.m.
|
Posted by
Luella
|
Another night of clubbing added to my long list. But I am getting better and better at staying into a safe zone. I spent so much energy yesterday! I danced and laughed and had a really, really good time. Of course I am super tired this morning. A zombie at work, but that’s not hot news.
I ate more than intended yesterday BUT I managed to spend more than I ate so nothing alarming here. I’ve found out flow yoga speeds up metabolism. Maybe that’s why I am super hungry? I also take caffeine pills from time to time and metabolism booster multivitamins too. And lots and lots of tea. In any case, I eat more when I spend more. Pretty normal I guess…
So yeah, yesterday I did my morning yoga then ate a toast with pb&j. PB is really becoming a problem for me. I wonder if it’s because I am not eating much meat anymore and I need to find replacement or if it’s only me giving into my cravings. Any idea? A.M. snack was a banana. I love bananas, but I’m really thinking about switching to a lighter fruit option. 90 calories for a small banana, too much I declare! Lunch was tuna salad (no bread) leftover from earlier this week with ½ medium cucumber. Then 1 medium apple for the P.M. snack. I got home, did my yoga then had dinner: sautéed broccoli and yellow sweet pepper with soy sauce, garlic and shallot with another apple with PB and cocoa powder for dessert. I went out, had 2 vodka diet coke and one tequila shot and shared a bag of pretzel with my sister (not happy about the later).
Total calories for the day: a pretty lame 1192.
But! Total calories burned: 1250. Close shot.
Unfortunately I had to break my fast today because I was feeling super sick. I hope I haven’t got what my sister has. It could also be the calcium supplement and the other pills I take every day that are difficult on an empty stomach. I had a turkey and rice soup with a small roll for 230 calories. Not too bad. Cross your fingers for me, I have to behave tonight. Luella vs Sushis.
I was wondering if any of you girls had special foods that were calorie count exempt? If so, why do you decide not to count them? I don’t count liquid calories such as juice (I don’t drink them much) and alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment