Hi girls (and boys).I am sorry to neglect you this much. I had a horrible horrible weekend. Not that much eating-wise but everything else was just shitty shitty shitty and I haven’t had the time to read ANY of your blogs. I will do my duty right after this.
Thursday was ok. I ate a small 360 calories of tomato sandwich and I went to the club, as I always do on Thursday night. A2 was there and I wasn’t expecting to see her until later this week. My evil plan to be at 118 lbs failed but I was still happy to show off my 120 lbs in a tight fitting small grey dress with sequin sleeves.
Friday I called in sick because I wasn’t able to sleep at all and I had this huge migraine killing me. I was feeling a bit better in the afternoon so M and I walked downtown and we had a good time taking it slow. My plan to fast until the birthday party failed when we stopped for sushi. However, I did quite good at my friend’s birthday: I had a small appetizer consisting of 3 momos (Tibetan dumplings) and a side of vegetarian curry as my main dish. I shared half a Timo (Tibetan bread) with M too. I estimate my intake at 800 tops for the day.
Saturday the real pain began when I woke up with cramps and bloating. Maybe the curry was too strong or maybe it was the sushi, I don’t know, but I felt really bad all day long. I had the worst stomach burn known in human history followed by all kinds of not funny things like diarrhoea and flatulence. (Sorry, TMI!!). I went to pick blueberries anyway and was stupid enough to eat some of them. I tried to eat small, unharmful things like grilled veggies and super lean beef but whatever I ate wasn’t feeling right. Then I got into a car accident. The stupidest thing: a guy decided to go back in the middle of a crossroad and backed right into me. Now I will have to change my hood, my left light and my bumper. Stupid fucker.
Sunday I was feeling a lot better. I went to see an outside show with S2 when in fact I should have stayed in bed. At the BBQ I had one hot-dog and one small fruit smoothie. I was still feeling ok at this time but we went to an Italian restaurant and I immediately felt the stomach burn coming back. I went to bed right when I got home and I still feel pretty bad this morning.
I have a gigantic headache and my stomach is all twisted. I couldn’t eat anything even if I wanted. Even sipping tea is a chore.
That’s pretty much it. I am sorry to be so boring and whiny.
But my bloated self doesn’t really believe in anything fun today.
I don't know how much I weight. I don't want to know.

2 comments:
you'll be fine =) just keep up your skinny
EMPTINESS IS STRENGTH
xoxo
-Strength
Thank you strenght. Made me feel better.
Post a Comment