Clothes and Fights

| |
Don’t you love the light-headed feeling of being completely empty? That’s how I feel this week. I fasted again until 7PM yesterday. I was so damn hungry when I got home, but I am glad I managed to get trough the day with only water and coffee.

I finally opted for a fried wild rice salad when I got home. It was good! I also had a small bowl of berries with granola and low-fat whipped cream and a tall glass of almond milk. I wished I’d stopped there but at 11PM I had a small bowl of Puffins and a handful of Starburst candies. Total of 750 for yesterday. I could have stopped at 550 without the snack. But considering my disastrous weekend, I think I am doing ok.

I went shopping for various things like paint and acrylic spray yesterday and I wandered into the clothing section of the store. I really needed pants (they are all too big!) so since they were so cheap and I am quite broke, I figured why not have a look? I need pants for work, so something classy and guess what? There wasn’t ANYTHING that fitted. Their smallest size for women is 6. What the!? So I went into the junior section and I finally found an ok marine pair of trousers size 3 for 15$.

Aaaand I also got myself a nice grey light shirt. Do you own a specific piece of clothing that hangs on your bones (or at least looks like it hangs from your almost bones)? Well, I do now. And it looks wonderful. I look so damn skinny in it. It’s just perfect and I fell in love with it the moment I looked into the dirty mirror of the store. I am wearing it right now and I am smiling like an idiot.

So anyway, I had to weight myself yesterday and I was relieved to see… 120! Last-weekend debacle is officially over. But that won’t keep me from 24hrs fasting today and tomorrow. Today because… well I don’t really have a reason for today. But tomorrow I have yet another birthday party and yet another restaurant to go to. Tibetan this time. I hear it’s very similar to Indian which is bad news as Indian food is soaked in sauce and butter and has a lot of bread. How am I going to do this!? Urgh.

I had a small fight with M yesterday. I started it. I hate fighting. We are a pretty happy couple most of the time but lately he’s been so… immature. He doesn’t do a thing in the apartment and I am tired of being his maid. I think he understood in the end but I am feeling guilty for upsetting him. I really hope things change because I won’t be able to keep going if he doesn’t get his things right.

Moving on.

I am going to pick blueberries Saturday! It’s the perfect time of the season and it should be fun! I am going with M, of course, and with my mother and my two sisters too. I want to give a try on blueberry jam and blueberry pie. I know! Bad! Bad! Bad! But it’s so good! Good! Good! We shall see, one thing is sure though; I will absolutely NOT eat over 800 calories either Saturday of Sunday. You have my word.

116 lbs won’t happen on 1000+ calories/day. Oh no it won’t.

1 comments:

2beskinny said...

HA! I know exactly what feeling like a maid is like. I would go to work from 6am-2:30pm and come home to dirty dishes in the sink, clothes now wrinkled in the dryer and clean dishes still sitting in the dishwasher, not to mention my boyfriend sitting on the couch in pjs playing video games or watching tv. It absolutely infuriated me to the point where I thought our three year (plus some months) relationship was going to end quicker than a light bulb burning out!

Post a Comment