I am really exited because my acromion (the outward end of the spine of the shoulder blade, the little pike at the end of the shoulder) is finally starting to show! Of all the bones, this one is the one I want to show the most.I like hip bones, clavicles, wrists, spine, but the acromion, it’s… I don’t know… glamorous? We all know, some parts of our bodies are skinnier than others. While I have huge tights, I have a small belly, my wrists are quite bony, but I have a round face. Clavicles, I can have them without being skinny. Same for my arms.
But the acromion; it’s for the skinnies only.
And mine is starting to show.

1 comments:
oo... I know what you mean, I constantly feel it my shoulders for that little bone. I love it and I'm jealous of anyone who has theres' proudly sticking out. Good work!
xo
eliena
Post a Comment