A "Normal" Weekend

| |
I am feeling pretty shitty right now. I had a fun weekend with friends… and booze… and loads of food. Friday went smooth but Saturday I completely screwed up my eating plan and I continued down the same path Sunday AND Monday.

I haven’t weighed since Friday after the (completed) fast at 120.6 lbs and I won’t weight until I feel the same because right now; I can swear I’ve put on 3-4 pounds of shit stuff and bloating.

I am sick right now and I don’t know if it’s because I’ve eaten so much nasty stuff that my body can’t deal with it or because I’ve caught something more serious. I did spend lots of time outside and the nights were frisky.

Friday
As I said, the fast went super well and I successfully fasted until about 8:30. I had one cocktail and one glass of red wine along with grilled squid with a side of spicy salsa. I also had an appetizer consisting of bread, hummus, marinated artichoke and olives. All for a total of about 600 calories. No exercise. The dinner with S. A and M was amazing and we had such a good time!

Saturday
Started good with a healthy breakfast consisting of a fruit salad with a coffee but about an hour later I was still hungry so I had a peanut butter toast. I met a visiting friend downtown and we had lemonade and fries while I showed him the city. Then I went to a block party and booze came and I had 4 beers, 1 tequila shot and 1 long island iced tea with a huge serving of pretzel. Later we hit a club to dance but the music wasn’t really good so we left. Totally drunk, M dragged me in a McDonald’s and made me eat. I had a happy meal (4 chicken nuggets, small French fries and cookies).

Total of about 1660 calories. The only good thing about my day is that I walked for a good 5 hours during my day and I danced like a (drunk) demon too. Burned about 1000 calories.

Sunday
Sunday morning and I was totally bloated and constipated (sorry for the TMI). We went to the market to do our groceries, as usual. I had a small grilled chicken sandwich with a small fruit smoothie for lunch. A bit later I shared a sushi platter with M followed with laxies (that I didn’t shared). For dinner we had corn cobs with fresh veggies. I could have stopped there. But, we watched tv and we opened a bag of chips and I had about 450 calories worth of them. DIS.GUS.TING.

In all this pool of food I biked outside for the first time in a long while; about 40 minutes high intensity and then M and I took a walk. Ate: 1500 calories / Burned: 600 lame calories.

Monday
Monday M and I made ourselves a massive brunch that included eggs, bread, turkey bacon, berries and orange juice. M left for work and I purged a bit of my breakfast. I watched TruBlood, feeling sorry for myself and determined to fast for the rest of the day. But that didn’t happen. A friend asked me to go with him to this outside show/picnic and I said yes. He made sandwiches and various salads and I had both of them. Not so much booze. We played ultimate (Frisbee) and we danced a bit. M joined us later and we shared a hot-dog and I had a Mr. Freeze. Total of 1500 again / Burned 450 calories.

Basically, I was a pretty lame fat cow this weekend. Peer pressure forced me to be normal and I totally gave in. I will regain control, but I am not happy of my weekend AT ALL.

Today is fast until dinner. Light meal, yoga and intense biking session. Tomorrow; same thing. I will weight in on Thursday afternoon after another 24 hours fast to see the results. Hopefully 120 or lower. I don’t have a choice.

Hope you had a more successful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment