Boring days

| |
My days are pretty much routine lately. Work, cook, eat as little as possible, feed the cats, work out, watch series, wait for M to get back from work, sleep, repeat. So… that’s exactly what I did yesterday!

After the intense Monday work out, I woke up super hungry yesterday so I had a toast with cashew butter and blackberry jam along with two espressos. At 10:30 I was still hungry so I had two small yellow plums. For lunch I had my favourite combo; hummus, sweet red peppers and carrots and for my afternoon snack I had a banana bread muffin. For dinner I made a lemon-scented quinoa salad to which I added a handful of cherry tomatoes and black olives (recipe in the previous post). After working out I had another small plum with two giant glass of iced water all for a total of 785 calories.

I biked for 40 minutes at moderate intensity and then yoga for an hour for 735 calories burned. Not too bad! But I think I’m going to give a break to my legs today. I feel fine but my muscles are tired. Instead I’ll do my arm workout DVD and maybe some Pilates.

On Friday it’s one of my bff’s birthday. S wants to go to that absolutely delicious Greek restaurant where I can’t have my favourite meal (lamb with feta cheese) because of my dairy intolerance. It’s probably for the best as the lamb is literally soaking in deliciously fat feta sauce. I’ll get some fish instead or anything that sounds light and low calories. I wonder if I should try and fast before the dinner. Something like starting the fast at 8PM Thursday after a light meal and breaking it at the restaurant 24 hours or more later?

I don’t like to fast much, but I’m doing well lately and I am sure I can do it. I mean, it’s only 24 hours, right?

3 comments:

Aspartame Freak said...

Wow!
Awsome blog girl :D
Funny fact, the itunes shuffle is playing Joy Division's shadowplay.

2beskinny said...

You are doing very well! Keep it up girl!

I do not like to fast much either, hence why I have yet to do it when I keep saying I will. It's not that I can't I just do not like to..

Luella said...

@ Aspartame Freak: Thank you! Yes, my blog was named after Joy Division's song. I find them so.. inspiring and so tragic.

@ Lost: Yeah, I've always been embivalent to fasts. But from time to time they are proven to be good for you. But not all the time. Idk.

Post a Comment