Time to bounce back

| |
I am going to snap out of it. Starting tonight. I am going to run 5+ km and I will do my yoga. Light dinner. No space to fuck up.

Weight in tomorrow morning.
Weight in friday.

I better to be low. Or else...

2 comments:

Pasco said...

Ooooh I need to get on track too. After my disappointing weight I've kind of given up. Eating like a somewhat normal person but throwing up intermittently. Yuck.

Although I do love the way you eat. You certainly eat lovely things most of the time. Which is better than binging on cheap shit. I see that as being the way I want to eat if I ever return to normality. Quality instead of quantity.

Good luck, let's find a bit of order hm?
x

Six of Hearts said...

lets bounce back together! I understand your dilemma about weekends :-) And why is it that when friends come over the 'i am normal' act takes food to a whole new extreme?!?! I understand, I understand!
.
I would also love to see some of your photos or artwork, but I understand if you want to make sure you are kept anonyme on here... but I maybe be forced to give you my email out of curiosity

hope you are feeling a bit brighter after the weekend x x

Post a Comment