| |
So apparently "something light for lunch" meant sushi for me today. I am not proud, but I made up for it tonight at the restaurant. I had a californian salad (lettuce, carrots, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts and grilled tofu). The thing was surely under 300 calories all and all. I did not ate it all either. So today, total of about 800 calories. And I just finished yoga.

The reset I imposed in myself did so much good. I had a great time and I truly enjoyed the compagny. It's incredible how much pressure we put on ourselves! Sometimes, all we have to do is to... let go. We talked about plenty of things, including the reason why we had to take time on our own for a while and our eating habits too. It felt good. I like A2, even with the competition. She is a nice girl.

Today and this week, I am giving myself a break. I'll do my best to stop judging others and myself, too. I am who I am and I need to aknowledge it from time to time. Sure, I am not perfect. I am too fat for my liking, but there is something else to bones and dieting. Right?!

I love you all girls. You are all little pieces of perfection.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment